The method to apply for PRC online appointment is a leveled-up game changer. It now gives fresh college graduates a faster and more convenient method to apply for their licensure exams. Digital technology has come a long way from the old, sluggish, and paper-intensive PRC application system that took a long time to accomplish and submit at any PRC office. Today, the Licensure Examination and Registration Information System (LERIS) enables applicants to complete their application forms online while securing a PRC appointment.
The PRCs LERIS has dramatically cut the entire application processing time. This easy and definitive guide will take you through all the steps, from the PRC valid ID requirements to the LERIS account.
How to Apply PRC Online Appointment: Creating Your LERIS Account
PRC Requirements For Online Registration:
- Active email address (Make sure your email looks and sounds formal. Avoid silly email names).
- Registered mobile number.
- A valid ID, preferably government-issued.
- Personal information, including education, graduation date, and employment details.
- Most recent 2×2 ID picture, in JPG format and plain white background. Applicant should be wearing decent attire with a collar.
Online Registration Steps: How to Apply PRC Online Appoinment
1. Go to the PRC LERIS website (online.prc.gov.ph) and sign up for a new account.
2. On the sign-up page, click “Register.”
3. Read the terms of service. Take note of the privacy of information and password protection, obligations when registering, forfeiture of fees, and consequences for violations. When finished, scroll down and click “I Agree.”
4. Under the Registration tab, enter your details as indicated in the Notice of Admission (NOA).
5. Enter your email address and password. Type the password again to confirm it. (Your password must be firm with 6 characters containing a combination of letters, numbers, and special symbols).
6. Review all details and then check “I’m not a robot.” Click “Register.” Note that any wrong information provided may result in removal/expulsion by the PRC. A new pop-out page will appear containing all information details after your review. Confirm everything and click “Agree/Confirm.”
7. Log in to your account in the Sign In tab by entering your email address and password. Check the “I’m not a robot” box and click “Sign In.” When signed in, a notification on advisories will appear. Just click ‘OK.”
8. A prompt will appear on appointment slots. Click “OK.”
9. Provide all details and click the “Profile” tab on the left side of the page: input all personal information, contact details, family background, education, and employment. Don’t leave blank fields with red asterisks. When finished, click “Save Information.”
10. Read the photo requirements before uploading your photo and click “Proceed.” Click “Choose File” and pick the photo to upload. Click “Upload Image.”
After completing all the above steps, you are now registered online with the PRC LERIS. You can now perform online transactions with PRC that are available on the website.
Applying for a PRC Examination Online
To apply for PRC online appointment:
1. Sign in to your PRC online account. Click “Select Transaction.”
2. Click “PRC Online Appointment for Examination” and choose the name and type of exam. Then choose a date and examination venue.
3. When done, click “Proceed” to take you to another page for setting the exam appointment.
4. Set up your exam appointment by choosing the preferred PRC regional office. The system will generate an appointment time and date. If you agree with the appointment, click “Proceed.” If you need to change the schedule, click “Reschedule” to choose a new appointment date. You do need to give a valid reason for rescheduling the PRC appointment. Once the new appointment is set, click “Confirm.”
5. A transaction summary will appear on screen. To save the transaction, click “Submit.”
6. Choose your preferred payment method. As of this writing, the payment fee for licensure examinations is P900. There are five options to choose from:
Option 1 – Over the counter cashier at a PRC branch. Select “PRC – Cashier” A transaction summary will be displayed, then click “Submit.”
Option 2 – Landbank online payment. You will be redirected to the LBP ePayment Portal. To make the online payment, you have 3 options:
- Landbank – If you have an ATM account. Enter the 10-digit Landbank ATM account number, Joint Account Indicator (if applicable), and PIN. To confirm payment, click “Submit.” A summary of the transaction will be displayed. You can click “Print” to get a copy of the payment confirmation.
- BancNet – For banks other than Landbank. This option will redirect you to a BancNet page. The page will request the following:
- Bank name
- 16-digit ATM account number
- Account type
- Then, click “Pay” to submit payment. You will get a copy of the payment confirmation. Click “Print” to save a copy.
- GCash – Enter your 11-digit mobile number. Ensure the GCash is loaded with the required payment amount (P900 plus P20 transaction fee). To authorize the payment, reply with your 4-digit mobile PIN to the text confirmation.
Option 3 – UCPB over the counter. UCPB accepts payment transactions for PRC exam applications, PRC ID renewal, and initial registration. Use the reference number given by recording or taking a screenshot and show this when making the payment.
Option 4 – Credit or debit card. This payment option automatically deducts the total amount of the PRC application fee plus a 1.25% convenience fee from your account.
Option 5 – PayMaya. Use your PayMaya wallet to pay, plus a convenience fee of P8.00.
7. Print the PRC examination application form. Go to the profile page and choose “Existing Transaction” from the main menu. Click “Payment Details” to double-check your online payment. Select “Print Document” to view the printable copy of the PRC exam application form. Click the printer icon on the upper right-hand corner of the document to start printing.
8. Go to your selected PRC branch on the date and time of the appointment. Bring the printed document to the PRC. If you selected the PRC – CASHIER option, bring the necessary documentary requirements and the application fee.
- Go to the PRC customer service center and pay for documentary stamps, P21 per piece.
- Proceed to the Processing Counter to submit all requirements. This includes your printed application document and other course-specific documents. The processing officer will request your signature, thumb mark, and the documentary stamps you purchased earlier. After checking and evaluating your papers, you will be issued a Permanent Examination & Registration Record Card (PERRC). This should be accomplished at once.
- Return to the PRC Customer Service center for a metered mailing envelope at P30 each.
- Submit the metered mailing envelope with the processed application form and the rest of the requirements at the Issuance Counter. Wait for your name to be called. After all your documents are evaluated, the issuing officer will print, sign, and issue a Notice of Admission (NOA) with the attached Program of Examination and metered mailing envelope.
Check the PRC website starting a week before your scheduled examination to find out your room assignment.
By following all the steps mentioned above, you should have no trouble getting your online appointment from the PRC in no time. It is important to remember that there are regulations and requirements for completing this process, so be sure to read over them carefully. Also, double-check all documents and information you filled out before applying – any errors may delay or even void your application. Doing this online process has been a welcome relief to many professionals seeking credentials without having to endure long hours of waiting or stress associated with physical visits; however, staying diligent and properly preparing throughout the process is still essential. Now that you know how to apply for a PRC Online Appointment successfully, you can quickly secure your professional credentials to advance your career!
Recommended: Civil Service Exam 2023: Everything You Need to Know